Campground: Mill Creek Ranch Resort
Location: Canton, Texas
Basics: Mill Creek Ranch Resort is about five hours north of the Austin area. It’s located in east Texas, outside of Tyler, Texas. The resort provides an array of amenities and a complimentary concierge if so desired. At your campground, you will be accommodated with a picnic table, full hook-ups, a fire pit, a lighted pedestal, level concrete pads and back-in sites lined with trees.
Differentiator: Daily trash pick-up, checking/cleaning the restrooms and showers frequently, Friday night live music with a full bar and food, free concierge services, shuttle bus, and check-ups to make sure your fire pit contains wood.
On-Site Facilities: Mill Creek has a camp store for your everyday grocery needs or supplies; a gated playground; two bathhouses and laundry facilities; two pools with a cabana; a spa and hot tub; and an RV lodge with game tables, large screen TV and free coffee.
What Else? The resort even contains stocked ponds for catch and release style fishing, a pavilion, fitness center, hiking trails, and games like horseshoes, basketball, volleyball, life-sized chess & checkers, paddle boats and disk golf.
Things to Do:
- First Monday Trade Days – Open the weekend before the first Monday of every month. Once was a flea market, now home to furnishings, antiques and collectibles.
- Splash Kingdom Waterpark and Miniature Golf
- And more…visit the complete guide
Average Daily Rates:
- Pull Through $42/day (or Premium $52/day)
- Back-ins $37/day (or Premium $52/day)
- $5 Wi-Fi per stay fee
First Monday Trade Days Rates:
- Pull Through $56/day (or Premium $66/day)
- Back-ins $51/day (or Premium $66/day)
Photos from Mill Creek Ranch Resort
We have campers for Hurricane Harvey for those with displaced homes.