Location: Fredericksburg, TX
If you’ve ever been to the heart of Texas Wine Country, then you already know Jellystone Park is a pristine spot. The resort is located just outside of Fredericksburg, which makes for an easy drive into town. Jellystone Park is over the top kid friendly with visits from Yogi Bear and endless amounts of fun. Keep a look out for their themed weekends (a new theme each weekend) and the countless amount of additions they continuously establish! Moreover, all of the sites are clean, spacious and grassy, with each one containing hookups, picnic tables, a fire ring and free Wi-Fi/cable.
- Splash pad
- Great Activities Hall
- Camp Store
- Pool & hot tub
- Fitness center
- Jumping pillow
- Basketball court
- Bath house
- Dog park
- Snack shack
Around the Area:
- Fredericksburg is known for their wineries, so there’s endless options to choose from such as Pontotoc Vineyard or Lost Draw Cellars.
- National Museum of the Pacific War
- See the nation’s largest working wildflower farm.
- Hike or rock climb at Enchanted Rock for the spectacular views, rock formations and legends.
- Take a trip down Main Street for more wine, art, shopping and music.
Photos from Jellystone Park Camp-Resort
Need a camper for the excursion? Book one of our Austin RV Rentals!